Alcohol & Bartender License Applications

Bartender's License Applications

Anyone wishing to independently serve alcohol within the Village of Slinger is required to obtain a Bartender's License prior to working alone.  This process may take several days, so it is recommended that you allow a minimum of 7 days for processing. 

All bartender's licenses are valid from July 1st to June 30th of the following year.  It is required that all bartender's licenses be renewed prior to their expiration at the end of June each year, regardless of purchase date.  The annual fee for a bartender's license is $35.00.  Please complete ALL information on the Bartender's License Application and submit to the Village of Slinger with payment for processing.  Incomplete applications will only delay the processing until all required information has been received.



Just like the bartender's license, the liquor license requires an annual renewal regardless of when you obtained your liquor license.  Liquor licenses are valid from July 1st through June 30th of the following year.  Below are all the documents which are required for renewal. 

NOTE:  Village staff will NOT be mailing out forms for renewal. All forms are listed below for you to print out, complete and return to the Village Clerk or Deputy Clerk.

Please note that all liquor licenses, amusement licenses and cigarette licenses must be approved by the board prior to approval.  Prompt submission of your annual renewal documents is strongly recommended as they need to be placed on the agenda for the board meeting in June for approval. 

ALL of the forms listed below need to be completed and returned to the Village Clerk or Deputy Clerk


Alcohol Beverage and Tobacco Laws for Retailers

Alcohol Beverage Individual Questionaire AB-100

Amusement License Application

Bartender License Application

Original Alcohol Beverage Retail License Application  AB-200

Auxilary Questionnaire AT-103a

Schedule For Appointment of Agent AT-104

Alcohol Beverage Appointment of Agent AB-101

Court Report of Conviction

Renewal Alcohol Beverage License Application

Temporary Class B Retailer's License

Application for Cigarette, Tobacco, and Vaping Products  CTV- 100

Retail Alcohol Beverage Licensing Information